Equipped with all the required modern in-house facilities, our company are successful manufacturer and exporter of supreme quality Double Trolley Bakery Oven. Integrated with advanced technology and is tested on various parameters to make it flaw free in nature. Widely used in confectioneries and food industry for making biscuits, breads, rusks and other related product and is considered ideal for food industry. Double Trolley Bakery Oven is available in various models and specifications as per the demands of the clients.
Salient Features of Double Trolley Bakery Oven:
1) Barker prefers Pritul Machines due to its unsurpassed even flow of heat, which results in perfectly baked products every time.
2) Pritul's newly designed compact and comet Rack Ovens showcase exceptionally large Baking area with minimum space requirement and also fitted with a steam system which provides high volume and excellent baking for all products, results the best volume, shine, texture and crust in the market.
3) The energy required in the baking process is rightly fine tuned by an energy saving heating unit along with a well balanced blower with precision nozzle which distributes the exact amount of heat necessary into the baking chamber.
4) The oven is mounted on a sturdy base frame, thus the rotary rack oven can be delivered fully assembled and also it is reassuring to know that we can also deliver the oven disassembled so that it fits via a smaller door.
5) All the generating units are located outside the baking chamber where they are easy to reach and make Pritul's so practical.
6) A large stainless steel vapor hood (Chimney) fitted with auto running exhaust fan, it prevent steam from escaping into bakery when the oven door is opened.
7) Prtiul's Trolleys are known for its high stability and long life. They come with fully welded joints and strong rails for supporting the baking trays.
|Model ||Dimension ||Power (HP) |
|1350 ||106" X 77" X 98" ||5 |
|No. of Tray (Tray Size) ||Max Baking Area ||Biscuit / Hr. ||Rusk / Day ||Bread/ 25 min. |
|176 (10" X 15") ||3240 Sq. inch ||100 Kg. ||1000 ||352 Pcs. |
|132 ( 12" x 18") ||3240 Sq. inch ||100 Kg. ||1000 ||352 Pcs. |
|44 (18" x 30") ||3240 Sq. inch ||100 Kg. ||1000 ||352 Pcs. |
|88 (16" x 21") ||3240 Sq. inch ||100 Kg. ||1000 ||352 Pcs. |